Sunday

HONEYMOON- DAY 4















Hamamanama Bay, or Hanauma Bay to the locals. 




















Here I am getting ready to go snorkeling.  And by the way ladies, yes I do work out. 















Another picture of Hanauma Bay. 




















Erica and Honolulu's skyline in the background. 

Today we went snorkeling off of Haunamanmanmsna Bay. Or, whatever it's called! Ree and I have been trying to pronounce it all week long and haven't yet got it right according to the locals. We (or should I say I since Ree doesn't feel comfortable with his snorkeling skills), but I had a blast. I swam beside so any fish! When do you ever get to do this along the California coast? It was wonderful and we took lots of pictures with our underwater camera. For lunch we hopped aboard a Catamaran for a two our tour that included my favorite... cocktails!!! We loved the view and being at sea. Ree had fun pretending to be the sea captain! At night, we had an awesome dinner at Alan Wong's (a world famous chef). As you know, Ree and I love to eat. Especially GOOD food. We both agreed it was the best meal we have shared over our 7 years together. The staff at the restaurant knew we were on our Honeymoon and even created a special menu for us! It was a wonderful way to end the night.

No comments: