Sunday

HONEYMOON-DAY 4 CONTINUED















Ahh...how sweet!  Get it? Because they congratulated us and it's a dessert...















I (Ree) took my Pepcid AC, so that's why I'm not so red faced after drinking all that wine. 




















The world famous floating fork trick, now famous in two states: California and Hawaii. 















Erica's appetizer sampler. 















Macadamia nut encrusted lamb chops. 















Our own special menu, if you click on the picture you'll notice that they put our names on the menu (I guess that means you can order us for dinner...)















Here we are on our catamaran ride. 




















Me steering the boat.  The driver told me to promise him to not show this to their insurance company. 

Since we did so much on our 4th day, we couldn't fit everything on just one posting.  We'll be spending our final full day on Oahu on Friday  before we leave for Kauai on Saturday. 

2 comments:

humanobserver said...

Hey i know yours blog was quite personal but i found it very interesting...All the best for a prosperous married life.....

Ree Nguyen said...

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying our honeymoon too!